Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Identify opportunities for new business and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the Business Development and Operations teams.
- Foster relationship with clients to ensure that their business and contracting needs are wholly understood.
- Undertake the preparation of tenders carrying out associated commercial evaluations and preparing business cases.
- Collaborate with clients in initiatives for enhancing our performance and improving our margins.
- Act as the source of accurate and up to date intelligence for the client and their contracting strategies and ensure Salesforce database is kept updated.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and current client account plans and prepare any required monthly reports.
- Ensure the effective flow of information across operations teams and Expro product lines.
- Establish regular liaison with clients and operations teams. Support operations teams in driving improvements and opportunities for increasing revenue.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and seminars to clients to enhance customer understanding and build and develop relationships.
- Focal point for client technical audits ensuring that they are conducted in line with policies and procedure and in a timely manner.
- Monitor clients aged debt position and take action to expedite the recovery of any outstanding amounts.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro's compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others' safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Established Houston based Slickline Sales professional
5+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with Slickline product line
Working knowledge of MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint