Raeburn are handling a new opportunity for a Senior Integrity Engineer to join an oil and gas operator on a 2-3 year contract basis.
This position will be based in the Aberdeen office but there may be some requirement to travel offshore during critical project execution phases.
Suitable candidates will reside in Aberdeen or the surrounding area.
The Senior Integrity Engineer will be responsible for management of Topsides and Leg integrity with the effective delivery of all Integrity related activities required for the safe, reliable and efficient offshore operations leading the asset to decommissioned status.
Covers all aspects of Topsides and Leg Integrity activities with a focus on:
- Defining and implementing integrity and corrosion strategies;
- Actively identifying opportunities to adapt the strategies to reflect the current phase of decommissioning;
- Defining/Option-eering remedial activities and prioritising scope for execution ensuring fit for purpose repairs or ongoing monitoring is tailored to the current phase of decommissioning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree Qualified
- Professional Engineer, with extensive experience in the areas of corrosion and integrity management
- Significant experience within the offshore Oil & Gas industry covering key aspects of pressure systems, pipelines and/or structural integrity management
- Good knowledge of legislation, guidance and regulations
- Previous Senior/Lead Engineer experience preferable
- Knowledge and experience of materials used in the offshore environment
- Previous experience in the application and limitations of temporary composite repairs
- Demonstrable ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Demonstrable ability to interpret inspection reports and recommend remedial activities required
- BOSIET, MIST & OGUK Medical.