Provides business analysis, support and insight at Asset, Project and E&P level. Supports the HC Sales and Accounting team in minimising risk and optimising value across the hydrocarbon value chain
- Provides analytical support to the HC Sales and Accounting Team
- Management and administration of contract database, Task Management System and Contiki
- Responsible for spreadsheet controls compliance
- Responsible for management of Pricing database, associated subscriptions and Bloombergs terminal, team screen updates
- Development and maintenance of entry capacity model. Support E&P asset teams with entry capacity methodology and recommendations
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc production/management & regulatory reporting.
- Assist with obligation management in line with contractual requirements
- Responsible for compliance with the EUETS scheme for all UK/NL assets
- Responsible for various data compilation and reporting for CVA/National Grid & OGA
- Super user for Energy Components and Business Objects
- Compilation of system/allocation specifications and process mapping
- Analysis and review of HC sales and accounting models generated under sales/allocation or metering agreements/arrangements to ensure value is captured and optimised at all times
- Co-ordination of quarterly allocation & metering audit planning process
- Understanding of Risks and Uncertainties associated with the business
- High level of commercial awareness and business acumen
- Highly numerate with first-class planning, problem-solving and analytical skills and considerable experience in planning, analysis, strategy development and implementation
- Ability to challenges industry norms and develops practices that enhance and deliver good results.
- Proven ability to work in cross-company teams and build highly positive relationships – internally and externally.
- Degree-qualified – preferably in a business/commercial/numerate discipline
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry, preferably with an operator
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies